Business & Computer Skills | Online eLearning Courses
CTO eLearning Courses
CTO provides online eLearning courses, which are both self-paced and instructor-led, to organisations worldwide.
Covering Business Training, Professional Development and Computer Software courses, your eLearning courses are designed to ensure your development outcomes are achieved.
New eLearning courses are released each month, and run for 6 weeks, with two new topics released each week.
Online eLearning Courses start from only $299.
CTO Trainer Facilitated – Virtual Classroom Courses
Trainer Facilitated online courses are also available from CTO, and provide you with live virtual classrooms, where your trainer presents your workshop on demand, on dates which you can choose. Our facilitators are based across Australia, so training will happen in your time zone.
Your live, virtual training is presented via Microsoft Teams.
Online trainer facilitated courses, for up to three trainees, can be either 3-hour workshops, for only $899, or full-day workshops, from $1,299.
View our comprehensive list of Virtual Classroom courses here.
View Our Most Popular eLearning Courses
Some of our most popular eLearning courses are listed below. Click through on any of the topics to see the full list of available online courses.
Business Training Courses | eLearning Online
Business Administration Skills
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals | Online
- Effective Business Writing | Online
- Individual Excellence | Online
Customer Service Courses
- Managing Customer Service | Online
- Achieving Success with Difficult People | Online
- Effective Communication | Online
Finance & Accounting Skills
- Financial Analyst Suite | Online
- Business Finance for Non-Finance Personnel | Online
- Creating a Successful Business Plan | Online
Leadership and Management Courses
- Leadership Suite | Online
- Leadership | Online
- Fundamentals of Supervision & Management | Online
- Building Teams that Work | Online
Sales & Marketing Training
- Digital Marketing Suite | Online
- Marketing your Business on the Internet | Online
- Business & Marketing Writing | Online
People and Culture Courses
- Understanding the Human Resources Function | Online
- Talent & Performance Management | Online
- Become a High Performance Organisation | Online
Business Planning & Project Management Training
- Introduction to Business Analysis | Online
- Mastery of Business Fundamentals | Online
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications | Online
- Project Management Suite | Online
Personal Development Courses
- Self Improvement Suite – Goal Setting, Time Management, Personal Oranisation | Online
- Presentation Skills Suite – Master Public Speaking & Create Powerful Presentations | Online
- Skills for Making Great Decisions | Online
- Entrepreneurship Suite – Create Your Business Plan, Start your Own Business, Small Business Marketing | Online
Computer Training Courses | eLearning Online
Microsoft Office Courses
- Microsoft Office 2019/365 Bundle – Excel, Word, PowerPoint | Online
- Microsoft Excel | Online
- Microsoft Word | Online
- Microsoft PowerPoint | Online
- Microsoft Access | Online
- Microsoft Project | Online
Adobe Creative Suite Courses
- Adobe Creative Suite CC Bundle – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator | Online
- Adobe InDesign | Online
- Adobe Photoshop | Online
- Adobe Illustrator | Online
- Adobe Acrobat | Online
Why Choose CTO eLearning Courses?
- New courses are released each month, and you can join a course up to 2 weeks after the start date
- More than 300 courses are available, covering Business Training, Professional Development and Personal Development
- An extensive collection of Computer Training courses, from Introduction to Advanced levels
- The courses are interactive, well organised and fun – making it easier for you to learn
- Instructor-led eLearning classes mean each trainee can receive individual attention from the facilitator
- You can be confident about the skills you will gain
The Benefits of Instructor-Led eLearning Courses
- Two lessons are released each week, so you never feel overwhelmed with your workload
- You have access to an expert instructor, to reinforce your learning and get feedback
- Learn from your peers and engage in weekly discussion forums
Looking for more eLearning Courses ?
- To view the FULL range of Online eLearning Training Courses, please click here.