FAQ's Category: Dates
You can book your course a minimum of 10 working days out, on a date which suits you.
This is done via the Course Registration page on the CTO website.
Why do you have to book 10 working days in advance? Because of the time it takes to:
- Find you an available trainer (they get very booked up)
- Issue your invoice
- Receive your payment
- Send your training confirmation details
- Have your trainer call you to discuss your required training outcomes
- Give your trainer time to then prepare your training to fit your requirements
- Order your training manuals
- Deliver your training manuals, which are printed on demand and shipped to your location/s
Your training can be fully refunded up to 10 working days prior to your scheduled course date.
There is a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel your training within 10 working days of your scheduled course date.
There is a 100% cancellation fee if you cancel your training within 2 working days of your scheduled course date.
There is a reschedule fee of $75 if you change your course date after your training is already booked.
Yes, you can change your training date up to 2 days prior to your training. You will incur a reschedule fee of $75.
Your training can be totally customised to suit your needs and timeframes.
You can have a 1-day course, a 1.5 day course, a 2-day course, or 1 day per week running over 3-4 weeks, etc
You choose what best suits you and your business.