Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Advanced
The Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Advanced Training course, is designed to provide you with advanced skills in Office 365, and teach you how you can use and operate the software effectively.
The training covers the following topics:
- Understand and Navigate Sites
- Learn how to work within SharePoint
- Understand Planner and how to work with it
- Creating, Sorting and Filtering Tasks
- Working with Delve and the Office Graph
- The Sway App and Creating a Sway from a Document or Template
- The Bookings App and Adding Business Information, Services & Reminders
- Creating a Microsoft Team, Adding Members and working in the Teams Mobile App
- Working with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Understand and work with files in the Microsoft Office Mobile Apps
Customised Office 365 Training provided at your Corporate Location
Our Office 365 training is customised to meet the needs of your organisation. Corporate Training Options is unique because we provide training to you on-site for one-to-one coaching at the executive level as well as group training for a staff of up to hundreds of people. Learn why our trainers aim to take your employees to the next level of knowledge for Microsoft Office 365, so that your organisation has the best-trained workforce in the industry.
What you can expect from CTO regarding Microsoft Office 365 – Advanced Training
CTO’s Office 365 for Business course provides you with an understanding the tools available in Office 365 and teaches you how you can use the software to perform daily tasks and improve productivity.
You will learn how to navigate the Calendar and work with People and Contacts. You will gain an understanding of Yammer Groups and how to engage Teams in communication. Learn how to store and access your files on OneDrive, Manage Posts in Newsfeed, work with Mail and set up Rules, Signatures and automatic mail replies.
One significant advantage we provide is training your employees on-site. Discover the benefits of our Office 365 courses with on-site learning.
- On-site training saves time. When your employees don’t have to commute to a training facility, they can spend more time with colleagues sharing what they learn, and less time driving. Also, if management makes last-minute changes as to who will attend, it isn’t an issue since everyone works at the facility where the training will take place. The process is simple and efficient.
- Management can organise the training times, so employees have access to training that works with their schedules, as well as the timelines required by management. We are your partner in delivering training to meet your needs.
- Training the employees on-site allows a higher degree of confidentiality. Group classes can share information in workshop sessions in complete confidence because the home facility isn’t open to people not associated with the organisation. The trainees learn in an atmosphere that feels safe, which encourages more openness.
What Sets CTO Apart Regarding Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Office training represents a large amount of the work we do. We know our products and our trainers are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge with your teams. We present our Office 365 course for beginners through to those with higher levels of skills, and everyone learns at the pace they feel comfortable with. By working directly with you, we understand your specific needs, and then customise your course to meet those needs. We want your employees to put their skills into immediate use after receiving our training.
- Our trainers are flexible and fast on their feet. We will customise lesson plans to suit your needs, and then tweak them as needed. Your employees will receive the latest information on the topics addressed, ensuring they are up to date on new technology and the latest software releases. In our fast-changing world of technology, we don’t intend for your employees to miss anything.
- Each CTO trainer has certain areas of expertise and can bring their industry competence into your organisation and share it with your employees. The training your company receives is of the highest quality, present by people at the top of their field.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Microsoft Office 365 training?
We offer the highest quality training in business skills development for Office 365 software. Our trainers work at the highest level with executives on a one-to-one basis as well as large groups learning more specific skills.
After teaching over 100,000 courses throughout Australia since 1992, we know how to train your staff for optimum productivity. We want your organisation to shine, and we provide the training, so your workforce has the best Microsoft Office 365 skills in your industry.
Look to us for the best customised on-site corporate training. Please contact us with any questions or to schedule your team for a Microsoft Office 365 – Advanced course today.
Microsoft Office 365 For Business – Advanced
The Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Advanced training course, assumes some knowledge of the software. Also, it would be beneficial to have completed the Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Introduction course, prior to completing this course.
This course is Advanced training for Microsoft Office 365 for Business
Microsoft Office 365 For Business – Advanced
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand and navigate sites
- know how to work with SharePoint
- understand Planner and how to work with it
- create and work with tasks
- gain an understanding of Delve
- understand Sway and how to create and work with sways
- set up and begin working with Bookings
- understand what Microsoft Teams is
- start Office for iPad
- access and work with files in Office mobile apps
Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Advanced Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|