Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Introduction Training
The training course, Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Introduction, is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of what Office 365 is, and how you can use the software to perform basic tasks.
The training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Office 365
- Getting Started in Office 365
- Starting with Mail
- Navigating the Calendar
- Working with People and Contacts
- Understanding Yammer Groups and Engaging Teams in Communication
- Understanding the Newsfeed and Managing Posts
- OneDrive for Business – how to Store and Access your Files
- Understanding Office Online & the Backstage View
- Working with Mail
- Your Mail Options Screen
- Setting up Automatic Mail Replies, Rules & Signatures
Customised Office 365 Training provided at your Corporate Location
Our Office 365 training is customised to meet the needs of your organisation. Corporate Training Options is unique because we provide training to you on-site for one-to-one coaching at the executive level as well as group training for a staff of up to hundreds of people. Learn why our trainers aim to take your employees to the next level of knowledge for Microsoft Office 365, so that your organisation has the best-trained workforce in the industry.
What you can expect from CTO regarding Microsoft Office 365 – Introduction Training
CTO’s Office 365 for Business course provides you with an understanding the tools available in Office 365 and teaches you how you can use the software to perform daily tasks and improve productivity.
You will learn how to navigate the Calendar and work with People and Contacts. You will gain an understanding of Yammer Groups and how to engage Teams in communication. Learn how to store and access your files on OneDrive, Manage Posts in Newsfeed, work with Mail and set up Rules, Signatures and automatic mail replies.
One significant advantage we provide is training your employees on-site. Discover the benefits of our Office 365 courses with on-site learning.
- On-site training saves time. When your employees don’t have to commute to a training facility, they can spend more time with colleagues sharing what they learn, and less time driving. Also, if management makes last-minute changes as to who will attend, it isn’t an issue since everyone works at the facility where the training will take place. The process is simple and efficient.
- Management can organise the training times, so employees have access to training that works with their schedules, as well as the timelines required by management. We are your partner in delivering training to meet your needs.
- Training the employees on-site allows a higher degree of confidentiality. Group classes can share information in workshop sessions in complete confidence because the home facility isn’t open to people not associated with the organisation. The trainees learn in an atmosphere that feels safe, which encourages more openness.
What Sets CTO Apart Regarding Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Office training represents a large amount of the work we do. We know our products and our trainers are enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge with your teams. We present our Office 365 course for beginners through to those with higher levels of skills, and everyone learns at the pace they feel comfortable with. By working directly with you, we understand your specific needs, and then customise your course to meet those needs. We want your employees to put their skills into immediate use after receiving our training.
- Our trainers are flexible and fast on their feet. We will customise lesson plans to suit your needs, and then tweak them as needed. Your employees will receive the latest information on the topics addressed, ensuring they are up to date on new technology and the latest software releases. In our fast-changing world of technology, we don’t intend for your employees to miss anything.
- Each CTO trainer has certain areas of expertise and can bring their industry competence into your organisation and share it with your employees. The training your company receives is of the highest quality, present by people at the top of their field.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Microsoft Office 365 training?
We offer the highest quality training in business skills development for Office 365 software. Our trainers work at the highest level with executives on a one-to-one basis as well as large groups learning more specific skills.
After teaching over 100,000 courses throughout Australia since 1992, we know how to train your staff for optimum productivity. We want your organisation to shine, and we provide the training, so your workforce has the best Microsoft Office 365 skills in your industry.
Look to us for the best customised on-site corporate training. Please contact us with any questions or to schedule your team for a Microsoft Office – Essentials course today.
Microsoft Office 365 For Business – Introduction
The Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Introduction training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows or Mac operating system environments.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Office 365 for Business, and has only one level.
Microsoft Office 365 For Business – Introduction
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand what Office 365 is and how it can be used
- understand how to start working with Office 365
- create, send and receive emails using Mail
- use Calendar to manage meetings, events and appointments
- understand and work with People
- create and join groups, post and interact with messages, and work with files using Yammer.
- use the Newsfeed
- access and navigate OneDrive
- start working with Office Online
- perform more complex email operations using Mail
- configure and personalise Mail settings to suit your needs
Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Office 365 for Business – Introduction Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|