Microsoft OneNote training will provide you with the skills and knowledge to effectively use Microsoft OneNote to create your first notebook; insert, tag and format notes; research information using linked notes; and capture, organise and share information.
Microsoft OneNote Introduction training covers:
- getting to know OneNote
- your first notebook
- sections and pages
- adding content
- working with linked notes
- using quick notes
- formatting notes
- working with note containers
- working with tables
- using the drawing tools
- tagging notes
- searching notebooks
- formatting pages
- printing and exporting notebooks
- security features
- sharing notebooks
- integrating with Outlook
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft OneNote Training
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps and improve, through a clearer understanding of what OneNote can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft OneNote. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
Discover how we can help you with Microsoft OneNote training for your team.
Call us today – 1300 667 660.
This course is intended for new and current users of Microsoft OneNote who wish to increase their working knowledge of the software and its uses.
This is a one day course.
This course has only one level
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Start OneNote and open and navigate notebooks
- Create a new simple notebook
- Work with sections and pages in a notebook
- Add various forms of content to a notebook
- Gain an understanding of working with linked notes
- Create and use Quick Notes
- Apply formatting to note text
- Work with note containers
- Create and work with an outline
- Work with tables
- Use the drawing tools to create basic drawings
- Create and work with tags
- Search in notebooks
- Create and work with a custom template
- Apply page formatting
- Print and export notebooks
- Work with the security features in OneNote
- Share and work on shared notebooks
- Work the Outlook integration features in OneNote
Microsoft OneNote – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft OneNote – Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,499||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$89||per day|