Microsoft Outlook – Advanced
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to manage e-mail, schedule appointments, and keep track of contact information. The course covers:
- editing messages
- organising messages
- working with views
- colour categories
- working with rules
- email techniques
- appointments and events
- scheduling meetings
- managing contacts
- task requests
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Outlook Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your Outlook training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Outlook. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Outlook.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help when you arrange your Outlook training today.
This course is primarly designed for people who are keen to learn how to use some of the more advanced aspects of Microsoft Outlook.
Topics covered include organising email messages, scheduling meetings, creating and managing task requests, and the like.
This is a Microsoft Outlook Advanced level course.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain an overview of the benefits of email
- Start Outlook and navigate the various features
- Create and send email messages
- Receive emails in your Inbox
- Competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- Work with message flags and reminders
- Work effectively with junk email
- Work with the Calendar feature in Outlook
- Create and work with contacts
- Create and work with tasks
Microsoft Outlook – Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Outlook – Advanced Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$89||per day|