Microsoft Outlook – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to manage e-mail, schedule appointments, and keep track of contact information.
This course is primarly designed for people who are keen to learn how to use some of the more advanced aspects of Microsoft Outlook including organising email messages, scheduling meetings, creating and managing task requests, and the like.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Outlook Advanced*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain an overview of the benefits of email
- Start Outlook and navigate the various features
- Create and send email messages
- Receive emails in your Inbox
- Competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- Work with message flags and reminders
- Work effectively with junk email
- Work with the Calendar feature in Outlook
- Create and work with contacts
- Create and work with tasks
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|