Microsoft Outlook – Introduction
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to manage and organise your e-mail, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage your contact information, and create task requests for others to perform.
The course covers:
- email concepts
- getting started with outlook
- sending email
- receiving email
- working with attachments
- flagging messages
- junk email
- working with the calendar
- getting help
This course is primary designed for people who are new to email, calendaring, and contacts management and need to know how to get up and running quickly and efficiently using Microsoft Outlook.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Outlook Introduction*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand some of the more basic email concepts
- Start Microsoft Outlook and navigate its key features
- Create and send email messages
- Receive emails in your Inbox and then work with them
- Competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- Work with message flags and reminders
- Work effectively with junk email
- Work with the Calendar feature
- Create and work with contacts
- Create and work with tasks
Microsoft Outlook – Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Outlook – Introduction Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Outlook – Introduction Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Outlook - Introduction||21/04/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$367.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Outlook - Introduction||12/05/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$367.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Outlook - Introduction||09/06/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$367.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|