Microsoft Outlook – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to manage and organise your e-mail, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage your contact information, and create task requests for others to perform.
This course is primary designed for people who are new to email, calendaring, and contacts management and need to know how to get up and running quickly and efficiently using Microsoft Outlook.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Outlook Introduction*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand some of the more basic email concepts
- Start Microsoft Outlook and navigate its key features
- Create and send email messages
- Receive emails in your Inbox and then work with them
- Competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- Work with message flags and reminders
- Work effectively with junk email
- Work with the Calendar feature
- Create and work with contacts
- Create and work with tasks
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|