Microsoft Outlook – Introduction
The Microsoft Outlook – Introduction course involves: The skills and knowledge sufficient to be able to manage and organise your e-mail, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage your contact information, and create task requests for others to perform.
The course covers:
- email concepts
- getting started with outlook
- sending email
- receiving email
- working with attachments
- flagging messages
- junk email
- working with the calendar
- getting help
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Outlook – Introduction Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Excel. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Outlook
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Outlook – Introduction training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
For more courses, head to cto.com.au/courses
This course is primary designed for people who are new to email, calendaring, and contacts management and need to know how to get up and running quickly and efficiently using Microsoft Outlook.
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Outlook Introduction*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand some of the more basic email concepts
- Start Microsoft Outlook and navigate its key features
- Create and send email messages
- Receive emails in your Inbox and then work with them
- Competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- Work with message flags and reminders
- Work effectively with junk email
- Work with the Calendar feature
- Create and work with contacts
- Create and work with tasks
Microsoft Outlook – Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Outlook – Introduction Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Outlook – Introduction Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Outlook - Introduction||06/10/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|