Microsoft Power BI – Introduction
The training course, Microsoft Power BI – Introduction, is presented over one day and is designed to provide you with a good understanding of Microsoft Power BI.
This course is designed for Analysts, Managers, Report Creators and Excel users who would like to create powerful interactive dashboards and custom reports, and to analyse data and share insights.
At the completion of this course you will be able to create rich dashboards available on every device, that will allow you to monitor your business and get answers quickly.
The training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Power BI
- Data Transformation and the Query Editor
- Data Modelling
- Overview of DAX
- Data Visualisation and creating Custom Visuals
- Explore the Power BI Desktop and Service features
- Reports and Dashboards
- Natural Language Query (NLQ)
- Power BI for Excel
- The Quick Insight Tool
- Power BI Mobile app
To get a quote for this course today, click here
How a Microsoft Excel Course offers Real Business Benefits
Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task, and a Microsoft Excel – Power BI course could be the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
Many times, when working in spreadsheets, you may identify a problem but be unsure of the appropriate solution. With assistance from Corporate Training Options, you and your team can enhance your Excel skills with ease.
The Benefits of Intermediate Excel Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages Microsoft Excel training creates? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding of the software necessary to take full advantage of what Excel can enable you to accomplish. Creating more elegant worksheets can enhance productivity, improve presentability, and save you or your team time on urgent tasks without cutting corners. Even today, Excel is an industry leader for a reason: its versatility is virtually unmatched.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills. Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt our Excel workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you. On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Excel Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your intermediate Excel training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Excel. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Excel.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help when you arrange your Excel training today.
Microsoft Power BI – Introduction
The Microsoft Power BI Introduction training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the Power BI software.
However, some expertise in Microsoft Excel is necessary, especially Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP.
This course covers Microsoft Power BI at the Introduction level.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what Microsoft Power BI is
- Grasp the Power Bi Service, Desktop and Mobile
- Understand and import data from an Excel workbook
- Create and work with visualisations
- Visualisations to Reports
- Visual Interactions
- Activate Quick Insights
- Power BI Desktop
- Use Custom Visuals
- Databases and Power BI
- Work with Data
- Work with Power BI Service
Microsoft Excel – Power BI – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Excel – Power BI Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Excel – Power BI Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Excel - Power BI||04/08/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Excel - Power BI||01/09/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Excel - Power BI||06/10/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$1,295||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|