Microsoft Power BI – Introduction
Microsoft Power BI – Introduction training is designed for Analysts, Managers, Report Creators and Excel users, who would like to create powerful interactive dashboards and custom reports, to analyse data and share insights.
At the completion of this course you will be able to create rich dashboards that are available on every device. These Power BI dashboards will allow you to monitor your business and get answers quickly.
The Microsoft Power BI training course topics include:
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Power BI
- Data Transformation and the Query Editor
- Data Modelling
- Overview of DAX
- Data Visualisation and creating Custom Visuals
- Explore the Power BI Desktop and Service features
- Reports and Dashboards
- Natural Language Query (NLQ)
- Power BI for Excel
- The Quick Insight Tool
- Power BI Mobile app
How Microsoft Power BI Training offers Real Business Benefits
Microsoft Power BI has simplified the Business Intelligence initiatives of organisations around the world. Training in Power BI will introduce you to it’s three main features:
Datasets: A dataset is something you can import or connect to. The Power BI solution connects to all of an organisation’s data sources, bringing disparate data together in one place. This reduces the time-consuming tasks associated with data capture, access and evaluation, making it easy to identify trends and make business decisions.
Dashboards: Dashboards are interactive panels that correlate disparate data through smaller displays called tiles. Dashboards are linked to each dataset for comparison and evaluation, and they can be shared with colleagues to easily exchange information.
Reports: Power BI’s reports can be created from scratch to ensure only critical information is included. These custom reports can be imported to any dashboard for quick, simple sharing among colleagues.
The Benefits of Microsoft Power BI Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages Microsoft Power BI training creates? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding necessary, to take full advantage of what Power BI can help you accomplish.
- Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task. A Microsoft Power BI course is the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
What You Can Expect from CTO with an onsite, customised Microsoft Power BI Course
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the training courses we cover.
- Your course will be delivered by highly trained professionals, who have the well developed skills necessary to advance your understanding of Microsoft Power BI.
- Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will benefit from your training experience.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills.
- Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt your Power BI workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you.
- On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
With over 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
Discover how we can help when you arrange your Microsoft Power BI training today.
Call CTO on 1300 667 660
Microsoft Power BI – Introduction
The Microsoft Power BI Introduction training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the Power BI software.
However, some expertise in Microsoft Excel is necessary, especially Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP.
This course covers Microsoft Power BI at the Introduction level.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what Microsoft Power BI is
- Grasp the Power BI Desktop and Service features
- Understand and import data from an Excel workbook
- Create and work with Visualisations
- Visualisations to Reports
- Visual Interactions
- Activate Quick Insights
- Power BI Desktop
- Use Custom Visuals
- Databases and Power BI
- Work with Data
- Work with Power BI Service
Microsoft Power BI – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Power BI Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$159||per day|