Microsoft Project – Intermediate
Overview:Microsoft Project - Intermediate is designed for users of Microsoft Project who want to take their skills beyond creating simple projects. It is particularly suited to Microsoft Project users who work with multiple projects and have a need to produce elaborate and detailed reports.
The skills taught in these courses are aimed at audiences with varying degrees of prior knowledge, ranging from beginners to experienced users.
This course is an Intermediate into Microsoft Project
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use various techniques for leveling over allocation of resources
- assign material resources in a project
- assign and track costs within a project
- apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- track the progress of a project
- work more productively with project views
- work with tables in Microsoft Project
- work with some of the features that allow you to control your data
- format projects to make them more appealing and relevant
- print data from Gantt Charts in a variety of ways and presentations
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,295||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|