Microsoft Project – Intermediate
Your Microsoft Project Intermediate Course is designed for users of Microsoft Project who want to take their skills beyond creating simple projects. It is particularly suited to Microsoft Project users who work with multiple projects and have a need to produce elaborate and detailed reports.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Project Intermediate Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Project. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Project Intermediate training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
The skills taught in these courses are aimed at audiences with varying degrees of prior knowledge, ranging from beginners to experienced users.
This course is an Intermediate into Microsoft Project
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use various techniques for leveling over allocation of resources
- assign material resources in a project
- assign and track costs within a project
- apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- track the progress of a project
- work more productively with project views
- work with tables in Microsoft Project
- work with some of the features that allow you to control your data
- format projects to make them more appealing and relevant
- print data from Gantt Charts in a variety of ways and presentations
Microsoft Project Intermediate – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Project Intermediate Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|