Microsoft SharePoint – Advanced
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint Advanced Training are sufficient for SharePoint users to build on their basic understanding of SharePoint.
A user account with Full Control permissions and creation of some default sites and settings is required to run this course. Trainees will use accounts with Owner permissions to use advanced features and techniques on an existing site.
The course covers:
- Advanced Lists
- Working with Pages
- Site Templates
- SharePoint Workflows
- Content Types
- Managing Security
- The SharePoint Mobile App
- Social Networking
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Sharepoint Advanced Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Sharepoint. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Sharepoint Advanced training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
This course is designed to introduce the student to the more advanced features of Microsoft SharePoint, both as a user of a SharePoint site and as an owner of a site.
It is recommended that you complete the Microsoft ShareP0int Introduction course prior to this training course.
Duration: 1 day
This course covers Microsoft SharePoint at the Advanced level.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- modify and customise lists and libraries
- create and work with wiki pages
- understand site templates and how to work with them
- customise and work with workflows
- create and work with custom content types and document set content types
- manage the security for a site and its content
- install and use the SharePoint mobile app
- use the social networking features
Microsoft SharePoint Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft SharePoint Advanced Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,799||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,499||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$189||per day|