Microsoft SharePoint – Advanced
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint Advanced are sufficient for SharePoint users to build on their basic understanding of SharePoint.
A user account with Full Control permissions and creation of some default sites and settings is required to run this course. Trainees will use accounts with Owner permissions to use advanced features and techniques on an existing site.
The course covers:
- Advanced Lists
- Working with Pages
- Site Templates
- SharePoint Workflows
- Content Types
- Managing Security
- The SharePoint Mobile App
- Social Networking
This course is designed to introduce the student to the more advanced features of Microsoft SharePoint, both as a user of a SharePoint site and as an owner of a site.
It is recommended that you complete the Microsoft ShareP0int Introduction course prior to this training course.
Duration: 1 day
This course covers Microsoft SharePoint at the Advanced level.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- modify and customise lists and libraries
- create and work with wiki pages
- understand site templates and how to work with them
- customise and work with workflows
- create and work with custom content types and document set content types
- manage the security for a site and its content
- install and use the SharePoint mobile app
- use the social networking features
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|