Microsoft SharePoint – Introduction
The skills and knowledge acquired in the Microsoft SharePoint Introduction course are sufficient to be able to navigate SharePoint Online, create team sites, create and use basic libraries and lists, and much more.
The course covers:
- Getting to know SharePoint
- Creating Team Sites
- Navigating a SharePoint Site
- OneDrive for Business
- Getting Started with Libraries
- Working with Libraries
- Working with Lists
- Working with Calendars
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Sharepoint Introduction Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Sharepoint. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Sharepoint Introduction training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
This course is designed to introduce you to the features of Microsoft SharePoint.
The Microsoft SharePoint Introduction course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers, the Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office 365.
This course covers Microsoft SharePoint at the Introduction level.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint Online including SharePoint sites and their components
- create and modify team sites
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with OneDrive For Business
- understand how to work with existing SharePoint libraries
- create and work with files and list items
- create lists and libraries
- work with calendars and events
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint Online
Microsoft SharePoint Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft SharePoint Introduction Online Training, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft SharePoint Introduction Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft SharePoint - Introduction||06/10/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$985.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|
|1-3 trainees||$3,595||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$4,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$290||per day|