Microsoft SharePoint – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in the Microsoft SharePoint Introduction course are sufficient to be able to navigate SharePoint Online, create team sites, create and use basic libraries and lists, and much more. The course covers:
- Getting to know SharePoint
- Creating Team Sites
- Navigating a SharePoint Site
- OneDrive for Business
- Getting Started with Libraries
- Working with Libraries
- Working with Lists
- Working with Calendars
This course is designed to introduce you to the features of Microsoft SharePoint.
The Microsoft SharePoint Introduction course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers, the Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office 365.
This course covers Microsoft SharePoint at the Introduction level.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint Online including SharePoint sites and their components
- create and modify team sites
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with OneDrive For Business
- understand how to work with existing SharePoint libraries
- create and work with files and list items
- create lists and libraries
- work with calendars and events
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint Online
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|