Microsoft Teams training provides you with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Teams, and how you can use it within your organisation.
The tool of choice for organisations both large and small, Microsoft Teams allows you to work collaboratively, whether you are in the same office, or working remotely.
The Microsoft Teams training course teaches you how to:
- Set up and manage internal teams within your organisation
- Create both private and public teams and channels
- Chat with team members
- Run online meetings and team training sessions
- Share files and invite your team members to work on them live, in group collaboration
- Communicate and collaborate with your own teams, across your organisation
- Reduce the amount of emails in your Inbox!
The training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Creating Teams
- Team Conversations
- Working with Teams
- Managing Teams
- Team Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Mobile App
The Microsoft Teams Introduction training course can be presented onsite at your workplace or via private, online training courses.
To book your training onsite, please choose the Book Onsite Training button on this page.
To book your training online, please choose the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Most Flexible Option for Microsoft Teams Training
For organisations choosing to adopt and integrate Microsoft Teams, training for your staff on how to best use this collaborative platform is essential. With guidance, Microsoft Teams can contribute a lot of value to your organisation, by improving your operations, transforming productivity, improving employee engagement and providing a better customer experience.
In-depth training from Corporate Training Options, can teach your team how to master and make the best use of Microsoft Teams’ game changing communications and collaboration tools.
What Sets CTO apart in offering Microsoft Teams Training Workshops
As a training organisation, we take our role seriously — your investment in our services should be the key to real-world improvements. Here’s how we honour your choice:
- We deliver your Microsoft Teams training on-site in your place of business, or via online facilitated sessions if preferred. Taking time out of the workday for training for larger portions of your staff may require a lot of organisation. With our trainers on-site, we can deliver learning in a setting that is comfortable and familiar without disrupting the workflow of the office.
- Our trainers are constantly upskilling in their areas of expertise across a range of industries, and become active participants in your learning when delivering your courses. With a clear understanding of how to acquire new skills, our facilitators know how to help your team pick up essential skills, too. With productivity and team-building software such as Microsoft Teams, your trainers are up to date on all the best practices, and can provide you with great tips and tricks.
- A tailored service that scales to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you want to provide a few key staff members with training to better understand how to use Microsoft Teams for productivity, or you’d like assistance rolling Teams out across your organisation, CTO has the right facilitators for the task.
Services Related to Our Teams Course that we also Provide
At CTO, enabling you to do more with the team resources you have is our goal. We can also provide professional training in other areas, to supplement your Microsoft Teams training. These options include:
- Office 2019 and Office 365 training courses. Whether you’ve shifted to the subscription-based model or you’re using Office 2019 on your desktop, we can help you and your entire team unpack the hidden functionality and deep levels of versatility built in to these office productivity platforms.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive are some of the productivity tools required by a modern workforce. As part of the Office 365 suite, training in these apps is a great solution to your challenges when using the software. Our facilitators will equip you and your staff with excellent knowledge for working within these product environments.
- Communication and collaboration are key components to productivity within organisations. Training with corporate software products, CTO paves the way towards getting the most out of your Office 365 software.
Why CTO is a Cost-Effective Option for a Microsoft Teams Training Course
It is hard to put a value on the long-term ability to make full use of the software tools available to your team. At CTO, we respect your investment by providing training in a concise, comprehensive format that simplifies delivery and reduces the amount of time you or your staff must spend away from other tasks.
Learn more about our services when you contact us to book your training.
Call CTO on 1300 667 667
Microsoft Teams – Skills Prerequisites
The Microsoft Teams Introduction training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and operating system environments.
Microsoft Teams – Prepare for your Online Training
Microsoft Teams Training is presented in your workplace, or via live, online workshops, facilitated by CTO instructors.
In order to prepare for your Microsoft Teams training workshop, you will need to ensure:
- You have Microsoft Office 365 software on your computer or device
- Have Microsoft Teams installed, either the desktop version or the online version
- Provide your email address to CTO so we can invite you to your training session
- Once you have registered for your training, you will receive an email inviting you to your Teams workshop
- Please be ready to begin your training at least 10 minutes before the workshop starts
- This helps iron out any technical glitches prior to training beginning
Duration: 1 day
This Microsoft Teams training course has only one level.
Microsoft Teams Introduction Training
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- understand what Microsoft Teams is
- create teams and navigate the team homepage
- understand how to start and engage in chat
- work with teams
- manage teams
- schedule and participate in meetings and calls
- collaborate on documents with your team, in real time
- understand how to use the Microsoft Teams mobile app
Microsoft Teams – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Teams Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,499||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|