Overview:The training course, Microsoft Teams, is presented over one day and is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Teams.Learn how you can use Teams software to chat, run online meetings, share files, communicate and collaborate with your own teams, across your organisation. The training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Creating Teams
- Team Conversations
- Working with Teams
- Managing Teams
- Team Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Mobile App
Microsoft Teams – Introduction
The Microsoft Teams Introduction training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Duration: 1 day
This Microsoft Teams course has only one level.
Microsoft Teams Introduction
At the completion of this one-day course you will be able to:
- understand what Microsoft Teams is
- create teams and navigate the team homepage
- understand how to start and engage in chat
- work with teams
- manage teams
- schedule and participate in meetings and calls
- understand how to use the Microsoft Teams mobile app
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|