Overview:The training course, Microsoft Teams, is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Teams, and how you can use the software to create and work with your own teams. The training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Creating Teams
- Team Conversations
- Working with Teams
- Managing Teams
- Team Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Mobile App
Microsoft Teams – Introduction
The Microsoft Teams Introduction training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Duration: 1 day
This Microsoft Teams course has only one level.
Microsoft Teams Introduction
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand what Microsoft Teams is
- create teams and navigate the team homepage
- understand how to start and engage in chat
- work with teams
- manage teams
- schedule and participate in meetings and calls
- understand how to use the Microsoft Teams mobile app
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|