Sales – Prospecting to Closing
This 2-day, comprehensive sales course covers the sales process from prospecting for new customers, techniques for qualifying your prospects and negotiating an agreement to close the sale.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to selling
- Sales skills
- The sales process
- Using the skills you have learned
This course has only one level
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Discuss the history of selling, the barriers to making a sale, and various selling methods.
- Identify the core sales skills of organization, communication, and motivation.
- Define the sales model and understand the details of the buying and selling processes.
- Discuss prospecting methods, define target markets and customers, and develop a cold-calling script.
- Qualify prospects by using effective listening and questioning techniques.
- Discuss positioning, identify buyer types, write an elevator pitch to prepare for presenting a sales pitch, and handle objections.
- Negotiate to work towards an agreement and close the sale.
- Identify the customer service process and techniques, such as Responsive Care, that can be used to build customer loyalty.
- Work toward improving sales skills by using the 21-day habit, writing down satori moments, and committing to being a better sales representative.
|1-3 trainees||$4,995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$8,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$995||per day|