Microsoft Access – Advanced
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to design and create a multi-table database and automate operations using macros and have a general understanding of the programming environment in Microsoft Access.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to develop relational databases and automate operations.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Access Advanced*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Design a relational database project
- Create a relational database file with multiple tables
- Set table relationships and join tables together
- Create queries based on one or more tables
- Create and work with aggregation queries
- Create and use a series of action queries
- Work with a number of macro techniques
- Create some simple programming code using VBA
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$175||per day|