Microsoft Access – Advanced
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to design and create a multi-table database and automate operations using macros and have a general understanding of the programming environment in Microsoft Access. The course covers the following:
- Relational database design
- Creating a relational database
- Setting table relationships
- Importing and exporting records
- Multi table queries
- Aggregation queries
- Action queries
- Database security
- Database wellness
- An introduction to VBA
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to develop relational databases and automate operations.
This course covers Microsoft Access at the Advanced level.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Design a relational database project
- Create a relational database file with multiple tables
- Set table relationships and join tables together
- Export records to and import records from a wide variety of sources and applications
- Create queries based on one or more tables
- Create and work with aggregation queries
- Create and use a series of action queries
- Make your Microsoft Access data and computer more secure
- Understand and use a variety of tools that ensure the wellness of your database files
- Create some simple programming code using VBA
Introduction to Microsoft Access – Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Online Private Workshops
You can book private, customised, online training for your team. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Introduction to Microsoft Access – Advanced Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$159||per day|