Microsoft Word – Intermediate
This course aims to enhance existing skills by covering more specific documentation creation aspects such as working with multiple documents, formatting tables, tabs, lists, merging, section breaks, templates and more. The course covers:
- multiple documents
- formatting techniques
- setting Word options
- document properties
- style techniques
- section breaks
- headers and footers
- header and footer techniques
- mail merge recipient lists
- merging from scratch
- merging to labels
- mail merge techniques
- enhancing shapes
- text boxes
- text box techniques
- table features
- enhancing pictures
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Word Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your Word training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Word. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Word.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help when you arrange your Word training today.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Word to enhance existing basic documents or to enhance new documents that they create.
It concentrates on a number of document enhancement features such as tables, pictures, and drawings, and using some of the automation and style features to speed up productivity.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- work with multiple documents
- create and format columns
- use formatting techniques to position text and paragraphs
- modify Word options
- work with document properties
- create and apply styles
- manage styles in a document or template
- create and work effectively with themes
- create and use templates
- learn how to work with section breaks
- insert headers and footers into a document
- create and work with headers and footers in long and complex documents
- create and edit recipient lists
- perform a mail merge from scratch
- produce address labels from a mailing list
- customise mail merges
- draw and format shapes
- work extensively with shapes
- insert and work with text boxes
- manage and manipulate text boxes
- use table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- enhance and correct pictures
Microsoft Word Intermediate – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Word Intermediate Online Training, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Word Intermediate Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Word - Intermediate||07/10/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|