Microsoft Word – Intermediate
Overview:This course aims to enhance existing skills by covering more specific documentation creation aspects such as working with multiple documents, formatting tables, tabs, lists, merging, section breaks, templates and more.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Word to enhance existing basic documents or to enhance new documents that they create. It concentrates on a number of document enhancement features such as tables, pictures, and drawings, and using some of the automation and style features to speed up productivity.
Duration: 1 Day
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Customise toolbars
- Hand-draw tables and manipulate them
- Create and work with tables
- Insert a picture into a document, and move, resize and crop pictures
- Create new drawings, and resize, move, group, duplicate, and move drawing objects
- Create and modify a style, and apply a style to text in a document
- Create the documents required for a merge, perform a merge & create mailing labels
- Use sections to correctly format your documents
- Create headers and footers
- Create automated fields within a document.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|