Microsoft Word – Advanced
Microsoft Word Advanced Training is designed for Microsoft Word users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of the software beyond basic document creation.
Learn to create and work with features such as indexes, master documents, interactive fields, SmartArt and much more.
The Microsoft Word Advanced Training course will cover:
- Table of contents
- master documents
- footnotes and endnotes
- cross referencing
- building blocks
- document proofing features
- custom dictionaries
- working collaboratively
- document commenting
- tracking changes
- comparing documents
- protecting documents
- working with PDF documents
- interactive fields
- electronic forms
Work with CTO for your onsite, customised Microsoft Word Advanced Training
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your Word training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Word. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities.
- Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Word.
With over 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use the more advanced features of Microsoft Word.
Learn about document automation, table of contents, outlining, working with longer documents, merging, custom dictionaries and working with PDF documents.
This course covers Microsoft Word at the Advanced level.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- create and work with SmartArt
- create and work with a table of contents
- create and work with an index in a document
- create and work with master documents
- insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- create, use and delete bookmarks
- create and delete cross references
- use AutoCorrect to automatically correct words and phrases
- create and use building blocks
- use a range of document proofing features
- work with custom dictionaries
- use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- use reviewing and commenting tools when editing documents
- understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- compare multiple versions of the same document
- create and remove protection for your document
- work with a PDF document
- understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- create and use interactive fields
- create and work with electronic forms in Word
- create and work with macros
Microsoft Word Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Word Advanced Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|