Microsoft VBA for Word
The skills and knowledge acquired in Programming In VBA – Using Microsoft Word are sufficient to be able to create VBA applications in Microsoft Word.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft VBA for Word Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your VBA for Word training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of VBA for Word. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with VBA for Word.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help when you arrange your VBA for Word training today.
Programming In VBA – Using Microsoft Word assumes a good working knowledge of the software.
The learner should be able to create and edit different kinds of documents and must also have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment, and be able to use File Explorer to locate and copy files
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand the Word object model and VBA concepts
- Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- Create procedures in VBA
- Create and use variables
- Create and work with user-defined functions
- Use programming techniques to control the action taken by your program
- Construct loops that repeat code according to different requirements
- Identify and select specific text using code modules
- Create and use code to undertake basic file management tasks
- Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- Create code to drive a user form
- Write a variety of error handling routines
- Use VBA code to display and use Word’s built-in dialog boxes
Microsoft VBA for Word – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft VBA for Word Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$159||per day|