Microsoft VBA for Word
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in Programming In VBA - Using Microsoft Word are sufficient to be able to create VBA applications in Microsoft Word.
Programming In VBA – Using Microsoft Word assumes a good working knowledge of the software.
The learner should be able to create and edit different kinds of documents and must also have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment, and be able to use File Explorer to locate and copy files
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand the Word object model and VBA concepts
- Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- Create procedures in VBA
- Create and use variables
- Create and work with user-defined functions
- Use programming techniques to control the action taken by your program
- Construct loops that repeat code according to different requirements
- Identify and select specific text using code modules
- Create and use code to undertake basic file management tasks
- Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- Create code to drive a user form
- Write a variety of error handling routines
- Use VBA code to display and use Word’s built-in dialog boxes
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|