Microsoft VBA for Excel
This course is designed for Excel users who would like to create real life working VBA applications within Excel.
The learner will be able to work with VBA within theExcel environment to program and automate worksheet operations.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- create procedures in VBA
- create and use variables
- create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- write code to manipulate Excel objects
- use a range of common programming techniques
- create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- create code to drive a user form
- create procedures that start automatically
- write a variety of error handling routines
Programming in VBA – Using Microsoft Excel assumes the learner has a good knowledge of working with Excel.
The learner should be able to create and edit workbooks, enter formulas, copy, paste, and format data. The learner must also have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment and be able to use File Explorer to locate and copy files.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Create recorded macros in Excel
- Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
- Understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- Create procedures in VBA
- Create and use variables
- Create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- Write code to manipulate Excel objects
- Use a range of common programming techniques
- Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- Create code to drive a user form
- Create procedures that start automatically
- Write a variety of error handling routines
Microsoft VBA for Excel – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft VBA for Excel Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft VBA for Excel Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft VBA for Excel||21/04/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$467.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft VBA for Excel||23/06/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$467.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$1,295||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|