Microsoft VBA for Excel
Overview:This course is designed for Excel users who would like to create real life working VBA applications within Excel.
- understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- create procedures in VBA
- create and use variables
- create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- write code to manipulate Excel objects
- use a range of common programming techniques
- create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- create code to drive a user form
- create procedures that start automatically
- write a variety of error handling routines
Programming in VBA – Using Microsoft Excel assumes the learner has a good knowledge of working with Excel.
The learner should be able to create and edit workbooks, enter formulas, copy, paste, and format data. The learner must also have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment and be able to use File Explorer to locate and copy files.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Create recorded macros in Excel
- Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
- Understand the Excel object model and VBA concepts
- Work effectively with the main features of the VBA Editor window
- Create procedures in VBA
- Create and use variables
- Create and work with user-defined functions in VBA
- Write code to manipulate Excel objects
- Use a range of common programming techniques
- Create a custom form complete with an assortment of controls
- Create code to drive a user form
- Create procedures that start automatically
- Write a variety of error handling routines
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|