Microsoft Excel – Functions
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel – Functions Course are sufficient to be able to use a variety of Excel functions, including logical functions, math functions, date and time and financial functions.
The training is designed to be used by someone already familiar with how functions are used in Excel.
The course topics include:
- Logical Functions
- Lookup Functions
- Maths Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Financial functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Text Functions
- Information Functions
To get a quote for this course today, click here
How a Microsoft Excel Course offers Real Business Benefits
Continually expanding the skills available to your workforce is an important task, and a Microsoft Excel – Functions course could be the perfect gateway to improving your organisation’s capabilities.
Many times, when working in spreadsheets, you may identify a problem but be unsure of the appropriate solution. With assistance from Corporate Training Options, you and your team can enhance your Excel skills with ease.
The Benefits of Intermediate Excel Training from Corporate Training Options
What are some of the core advantages Microsoft Excel training creates? Here’s what you can enjoy:
- The opportunity to develop the core skills and understanding of the software necessary to take full advantage of what Excel can enable you to accomplish. Creating more elegant worksheets can enhance productivity, improve presentability, and save you or your team time on urgent tasks without cutting corners. Even today, Excel is an industry leader for a reason: its versatility is virtually unmatched.
- The flexibility to provide one-on-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your corporate workforce. We do not offer a “one size fits all” approach to training, as we understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills. Not everyone will need the same training on the same subjects. Based on your specific needs, we adapt our Excel workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexibility extends beyond the basic training coursework and into the delivery method, too. Rather than requiring off-site attendance at a training facility, we bring our training to you. On-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Excel Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish. Explore our training course page for a full list of the topics we cover in your intermediate Excel training.
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Excel. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand. Our courses presume that those involved have a certain level of experience with Excel.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has cultivated a proud legacy of high-value training for our clients across many industries. From shoring up weaknesses to developing new strengths through better training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help when you arrange your Excel training today.
This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users and assumes some knowledge of Excel, including an understanding of how functions are used.
This course covers Microsoft Excel Functions, and has only one level.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use logical functions to test whether a statement is true or false
- use a range of lookup and reference functions
- use maths functions to solve complex problems
- use a variety of statistical functions
- use a variety of financial functions to perform calculations
- use the date and time functions to perform calculations
- use a range of text functions
- use a range of information functions to test worksheet data
Microsoft Excel – Functions – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Excel – Functions Online Workshops, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Excel – Functions Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Microsoft Excel - Functions||07/07/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Excel - Functions||04/08/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|Microsoft Excel - Functions||01/09/2020||9:30am - 4:30pm||Online Training||$385.00||Enrol|
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$120||per day|