Microsoft Excel – Advanced
The skills and knowledge acquired in this Microsoft Excel – Advanced course are sufficient to allow the user to create lookup functions, set Excel working options, enhance charts, protect worksheet data, perform advanced data operations, PivotTables, data consolidations, goal seeking, and Solver, and create and use macros.
- Setting excel options
- Protecting data
- Importing and exporting
- Data linking
- Grouping and outlining
- Summarising and subtotalling
- Data consolidation
- Data tables
- PivotTable Features
- Advanced Filters
- Validating data
- Sharing workbooks
- Recorded macros
To get a quote for this course today, click here
How a Microsoft Excel – Advanced Course offers Real Business Benefits
Your Microsoft Excel – Advanced course will address the needs of your team to improve their skills and capabilities in Excel.
Some of the core advantages of Microsoft Excel training include:
- The opportunity to develop the skills to take full advantage of what Excel can enable you to accomplish. Create worksheets which enhance productivity, improve presentability, and save you time. Excel is an industry leader, providing versatility which is virtually unmatched.
- The flexibility to provide one-to-one training for a mission-critical team member, or large-scale training to develop better skills across a larger part of your workforce.
- We understand that different employees will have varying levels of skills. Based on your specific needs, we adapt your Excel workshops to best suit your requirements.
- On-site training courses at your workplace, that fit in with your busy schedule. Our flexible, on-site training has the distinct advantage of creating learning opportunities in the real space where your trainees will apply their new skills.
Why Choose Corporate Training Options?
CTO has nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, providing high-value training for our clients across Australia. Our Excel training helps shore up weaknesses and develop new strengths, equipping your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success.
Discover how we can help you with your Advanced Excel training today.
This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to deal with workbook automation and productivity features. It includes areas such as workbook and worksheet consolidation and linking, data analysis tools, and automating workbook operations using macros.
This course covers Microsoft Excel at the Advanced level.
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Use a range of lookup and reference functions
- Modify Excel options
- Customise the formatting of charts in Excel
- Create and use labels and names in a workbook
- Protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- Create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- Use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- Use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks into one
- Understand and create simple PivotTable reports
- Construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- Create and edit a PivotChart
- Use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- Group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheetUse Solver to solve more complex and intricate problems
- Create recorded macros in Excel
- Use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
Microsoft Excel – Advanced – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Excel – Advanced Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|