Microsoft Excel – Introduction
Overview:The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to give the new spreadsheet user a thorough grounding in the basics of spreadsheeting and using Microsoft Excel. Particular emphasis is placed on the importance of accuracy, good formula building techniques, and sound formatting and design principles.
This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Excel for real-world applications such as budgeting, analysing sales, producing reports, creating charts and graphs, and managing small lists.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is an Introduction into Microsoft Excel Introduction*
At the completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Navigate around Microsoft Excel
- Create a new workbook
- Open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- Understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- Understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- Copy and paste data in Excel
- Understand and use formula cell referencing to create more complex formulas
- Use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- Align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- Format rows and columns in a worksheet
- Understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- Print workbook data
- Create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$125||per day|