The skills and knowledge you will acquire in the Microsoft Yammer training course are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Yammer, including joining and working with groups, creating different types of posts, and working with files and notes.
The course covers:
- Getting Started with Yammer
- Working with Groups
- Working with Feeds
- Managing Communication
- Working with Files and Notes
- The Yammer Mobile App
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Yammer Training Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Yammer. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Yammer training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
Microsoft Yammer – Skills Prerequisites
The Microsoft Yammer training course, assumes little or no knowledge of the software. The course is designed for trainees who need to understand the features and benefits of Microsoft Yammer.
Microsoft Yammer – Prepare for your Training
Microsoft Yammer Training is presented in your workplace, or via live, online workshops, facilitated by CTO instructors.
In order to prepare for your Microsoft Yammer training workshop, you will need to ensure:
- You have Microsoft Office 365 software on your computer or device
- Microsoft Yammer is installed, either the desktop version or the online version
- Provide your email address to CTO so we can invite you to your training session, if it is being held online
- Once you have registered for your training, you will receive an email inviting you to your Yammer training
- Please be ready to begin your training at least 10 minutes before the workshop starts
- This helps iron out any technical glitches prior to training beginning
Duration: 1 day
This course is an introduction level training course for Microsoft Yammer.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- open and navigate Microsoft Yammer
- manage your profile and notification settings
- create and work with groups
- follow people and topics, and create work with posts
- manage your communication by working with posts, topics, private messages, notifications, and settings
- work with files and notes
- work with the Yammer mobile app
Microsoft Yammer – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
The Microsoft Yammer Online Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$89||per day|