Overview:The skills and knowledge you will acquire in the Microsoft Yammer course are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Yammer, including joining and working with groups, creating different types of posts, and working with files and notes. The course covers:
- Getting Started with Yammer
- Working with Groups
- Working with Feeds
- Managing Communication
- Working with Files and Notes
- The Yammer Mobile App
This course is designed for trainees who need to understand the features and benefits of Microsoft Yammer.
Duration: 1 day
This course is an introduction level training course for Microsoft Yammer.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- open and navigate Microsoft Yammer
- manage your profile and notification settings
- create and work with groups
- follow people and topics, and create work with posts
- manage your communication by working with posts, topics, private messages, notifications, and settings
- work with files and notes
- work with the Yammer mobile app
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$150||per day|