Microsoft Visio – Introduction
The skills and knowledge acquired in your Microsoft Visio Introduction Training are sufficient to create real-world drawings using shapes, stencil connectors, pages, formatting options, grids, styles, and the printing features.
It has been designed for people who need to know how to create a range of diagrams and drawings such as flowcharts, business diagrams, office floor plans and organisation charts.
What You Can Expect from CTO with onsite, customised Microsoft Visio Introduction Courses
When partnering with CTO for training in your business, you can anticipate:
- A chance to address specific skill gaps or develop process improvements through a clearer understanding of what your software tools can accomplish
- Highly skilled training professionals who have the well-developed skills necessary for advancing your understanding of Microsoft Visio. Our facilitators are continually developing new skills and refining their existing abilities. Our clients find that our trainers are very adept at sharing their learning with others, and we’re confident you and your staff will enjoy the experience just as thoroughly.
- Training that goes right to the heart of what you need to learn, rather than spending valuable hours of your time recapping things you already understand.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the computer training industry, CTO has presented high-value training for our clients across many industries. To develop new strengths through training, we equip your team with the tools necessary for enhanced productivity and long-term success. Discover how we can help you with Microsoft Visio Introduction training for your team. Call us today – 1300 667 660.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The Microsoft Visio Introduction course has only one level.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Understand what Visio is used for and how to start and close Visio
- Work with shapes
- Work with text
- Connect shapes using connector lines
- Work with page tools
- Change the size and position of shapes
- Apply a range of formats to shapes
- Work with multiple page drawings
- Use styles to store and apply formatting attributes
- Use print preview and print drawings
Microsoft Visio Introduction – Online Training
Online Training – Private Courses
You can book private, customised, online training for your organisation. To do this, please click on the Book Online Training button on this page.
Online Training – Public Courses
You can attend Microsoft Visio Introduction Online Training, by selecting your date from the list below. You can book up to 8 trainees for these public workshops.
The Microsoft Visio Introduction Online Training Workshops are presented by a CTO Facilitator, in a live virtual classroom.
|1-3 trainees||$999||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$129||per day|