Overview:Strategic planning is the process in which your organisation’s leaders determine their vision for the future, as well as identify their goals and objectives for the organisation. A Strategic Plan looks much further ahead than a Business Plan, and helps organisations make the sort of decisions that affect the entire destiny of the organision for years into the future. These decisions are not about small adjustments, but address the really big, important issues facing your orgnisation. These are the decisions you must get right in order to thrive. The Strategic Plan is used to:
- set priorities to achieve your organisation goals
- establish agreement around intended outcomes and results
- ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward the common goals
- make decisions on allocating resources to pursue the strategy
- Determining your organisation’s Vision for the future
- Writing or updating your Vision Statement and your Mission Statement
- Setting Goals for your organisation
- Determining Actions to achieve these goals
- Allocating or purchasing Resources to execute the actions
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you will have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Preparing for the strategic planning process
- Development of your Mission statement
- Defining your Vision for your organisation
- Conducting an assessment of internal and external factors that influence your business operations.
- Putting your Strategic Plan into action and working toward your Vision.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|