Overview:This course will provide you with the following skills: Time Management Principles The Basics of Time Management What Controls Your Time? Three Tests of Time Benefits of Better Time Utilization Prime Time Setting Priorities Criteria for Setting Priorities How to Control Your Use of Time plus many more...
Duration: 1 Day
This course has only one level
This course will provide students with the following:
- Help you determine how you presently use time
- Make you aware of the portion of time over which you have control
- Teach you how to make the most effective use of the time under your control
- Help you handle time not under your control in a more efficient way
- Allow you to use time the way you choose (work, play or rest)
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$140||per day|