Professionalism in the Office
Overview:The Professionalism in the Office Course provides proven techniques for Administrators, Executive Assistants and Coordinators. The course will teach you about positioning yourself as a professional, including how to enhance your professional image, expand your skills, and build relationships and networks. You will learn:
- how important your attitude is to your role
- the benefits of a professional image
- how to look and sound professional with verbal and non-verbal communication
- time management tips and how to set priorities
- project management techniques and long range planning
- decision making in six easy steps
- writing and presenting with confidence
- to understand the unique relationship between you and your manager
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Reviewing business etiquette and its role.
- Discussing techniques for meeting people.
- Learning telephone and electronic etiquette.
- Learning good business meeting protocol and multicultural etiquette.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|