Goals and Goal Setting
Overview:The Goals and Goal Setting course will teach you the basics from what goals are and who sets them, to how you can identify, document, develop, plan, and finally achieve your business and personal goals.
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Define the terms mission, goal, and objective and identify the elements of a well-written goal.
- Discuss the roles of leaders and individuals in the goal-setting process and identify the benefits and drawbacks of top-down and bottom-up goal setting.
- Identify opportunities for finding goals and document goals by using the S.M.A.R.T. method.
- Develop a goal, create an action plan to achieve it, and overcome common obstacles along the way.
- Implement, monitor, and revise a goal action plan to achieve a goal.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|