Excellence in Supervision
The Excellence in Supervision course will teach you how to work effectively in the role of supervisor, including how to deal with new responsibilities and ways of communicating with employees, peers, and managers.
You will learn:
- How to transition to Supervisor
- The role and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Strategies for getting started
- Managing for high performance
- Setting expectations and goals
- How to handle performance problems
- Supervising with flexibility
- Communicating proactively with managers, your peers and your team
- Strategies for effectively coaching for excellence
- The best and worst supervisors
- Dealing positively with change
- Change management skills
- Problem solving techniques
- How good can you be?
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you will have achieved a number of learning outcomes, including having the knowledge to:
- Describe the new roles and responsibilities that accompany a promotion to supervisor.
- Explain the principles and processes of performance management.
- Provide guidelines for communicating effectively with employees, peers, and managers.
- Explore how effective coaching skills can lead to increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Understand strategies for dealing with organisational change.
|1-3 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$4,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$495||per day|