Excellence in Supervision
Overview:The Excellence in Supervision course will teach you how to work effectively in the role of supervisor, including how to deal with new responsibilities and ways of communicating with employees, peers, and managers.
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Describe the new roles and responsibilities that accompany a promotion to supervisor.
- Explain the principles and processes of performance management.
- Provide guidelines for communicating effectively with employees, peers, and managers.
- Explore how effective coaching skills can lead to increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Provide supervisors with strategies for dealing with organisational change.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|