Learning to Lead
Your Learning to Lead course will provide you with the tools to develop and grow as a leader, inspiring your team to greater achievements by following your vision.
Leadership Training is a unique relationship that provides confidential, individual guidance to help you develop your leadership skills, overcome challenges, plan for the future, and maximise success. Most of us have gaps in knowledge, blind spots, or other shortcomings that prevent us from being the best leaders we can be. Our Training will help you realise your full potential by acting as a resource, sounding board, and partner and also by providing unbiased feedback and asking questions that spark discussion, provoke thought, and inspire self-reflection.
You will learn:
- Your leadership potential
- Differentiating Leaders from Managers
- Understand how to use Leadership power
- Communicating confidence through non-verbal clues
- Being a Visionary
- Knowing where you are going
- Communicating your Vision
- Working with stakeholders
- Creating goals to reach your vision
- Being a change agent
- Leading your people through change
- Assessing potential organisational change
- Developing a culture for change and learning
- Keeping current with continuous learning
- Fostering ongoing improvement in your workplace
- Bringing your people together as a Team Leader
- Assessing team effectiveness
- Working towards common goals
- Increasing trust within your teams
- Creating Action Plans
- Identifying skills to be strengthened
- Communicating your development plan
- Drafting your Leadership self-portrait
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Leadership Training?
When Learning to Lead, It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored Learning to Lead training program.
Duration: 1 Day
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- explore the qualities that make good leaders
- explain the role of leadership power in getting work done through others
- present the importance of developing a vision and following it through
- provide tools for managing change effectively
- teach strategies for leading people to work together effectively as a team
|1-3 trainees||$2,599||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$4,099||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|