Beyond Customer Service – Effective Programs to Retain Your Customers
The course – Beyond Customer Service – Effective Programs to Retain Your Customers – will teach you how good customer service can expand beyond the immediate sale. You will also gain insights into the needs and expectations of customers
You will learn about:
- The Importance of Customer Service to Business Success
- The Cost of Poor Customer Service
- Keeping Your Customers
- The Lifetime Value of a Customer
- Customer Service 1,2 3
- Seven Steps to a Successful Customer Service System
- Know what Customers Really Need, Want and Expect
- Determine How to Satisfy Customers
- How to Get to the Wow Factor
- Managing Difficult Customers
- Developing Customer Retention Programs
- How to C.A.R.E. for Your Customers
- Tips for Long-Term Customer Retention
- 50 Ways to Keep Your Customers for Life
- Your Key to Long-Lasting Success
- Customer Retention Programs That Work
Why You Should Invest in Customer Service Training for Your Team
Our training will equip your employees with practical strategies when working with both customers and co-workers. It will provide your organisation with numerous benefits, such as enhanced worker adaptability, improved employee skills and abilities, decreased resistance to change and higher levels of staff retention. Develop a quantifiable objective for your teams skills, drive sales, and gain a competitive edge in your industry.
Whether you desire to meet all your time frames, reduce the number of referrals to management or tech support, or develop sales leads, improving your teams skills will provide immediate, measurable benefits. Work with your CTO Program Manager to customise your training workshops to meet your needs.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Customer Service Training?
It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored customer service training program.
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes.
These outcomes include:
- Learning how good customer service can expand beyond the immediate sale
- Gain insights into the needs and expectations of customers
- Find ways to retain customers through training and effective communication
- Consider examples of quality customer service
|1-3 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$2,599||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|