Customer satisfaction is extremely important to your organisation. It’s the leading indicator to measure customer loyalty, identify unhappy customers, reduce churn and increase revenue. Satisfied customers are also a key point of differentiation that will help you to attract new customers in today’s competitive business environments.
The Customer Satisfaction course will teach you why satisfying customers, the people part of the job, is as important as doing the technical part of the job.
You will learn about:
- Clearing the Barriers
- How Customer Relationship skills can build your success
- Building Customer Relationships for Repeat Business
- Dealing with Difficult People
- The Secret of Success
- Five Techniques for Preventing Burnout
- A Successful Strategy for Getting More Cooperation
- Building the Foundations for Customer Service
- Meet the Requirements of the People You Serve
- Customer Satisfaction Is Easier When You Have Targets
- A Shortcut for Defining Targets
- The Pleasant Payoff
- The Customer Is Not Always Right, But?
- Seven Practical Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Six Cooperation Techniques
- Building Motivation with Customer Feedback
- The Best Kind of Customer Feedback
- How to Keep It Going
- Recap of Techniques
Why You Should Invest in Customer Satisfaction Training for Your Team
Customer satisfaction training will equip your employees with practical strategies when working with both customers and co-workers. It will provide your organisation with numerous benefits, such as enhanced worker adaptability, improved employee skills and abilities, decreased resistance to change and higher levels of staff retention. Develop a quantifiable objective for your customer service, drive sales, and gain a competitive edge in your industry.
Whether you desire to meet all your customer time frames, reduce the number of referrals to management or tech support, or develop sales leads, improving your teams customer service skills will provide immediate, measurable benefits. Work with your CTO Program Manager to customise your training workshops to meet your needs.
Benefits of Customer Satisfaction Training Courses
Consider the benefits of investing in a customer service course for your workplace.
- Increase employee motivation and engagement: You can show your employees that you value their efforts and care about their skills development when you provide staff training. This course can help staff to better understand the impact they have on the company, to engage them more and to motivate them to do an excellent job.
- Improve customer service skills: Employees can improve their customer service skills and acquire new ones through a course that highlights effective communication, listening, organisation and problem-solving. By training your staff through the program you can create a standard process for dealing with customers as well as a sense of team unity.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Having the skills and processes to address a customer’s concern at the first point of contact can increase your customer satisfaction. Your customers will remember the quick resolution and excellent care from staff, which can make them loyal to your business and return in the future.
What You Can Expect from Corporate Training Options regarding Customer Service Courses
Areas you can cover in our customer service training include:
- Calming upset customers: We help you develop the skills needed to understand why customers get confused and how you can help calm the situation. You will learn why listening is critical and how you can be proactive and prevent an uncomfortable situation.
- Retaining customers: Excellent customer service goes beyond the immediate sale, and our course can help your organisation to develop strategies that increase customer loyalty. You will learn insights into the needs and expectations of your customers and how effective communication can help retain your customers.
- Telephone courtesy: You can equip your team with necessary yet important telephone skills through our training courses. These skills include how to be professional when speaking to customers on the telephone, active listening, answering questions, negotiating, managing messages, and more. Our facilitators will also guide your team on how to handle various customer behaviours over the phone.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Customer Service Training?
It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored customer service training program.
This course has only one level.
Would you like to customise your course?
You can leave some topics out of this course, and add new topics from other courses.
The easiest way to do this is to download the course outline from each of the courses you’re interested in, then highlight the topics you would like to cover from each course.
Then simply email the highlighted course outlines back to us, and we’ll have your trainer customise your training, to cover the topics you want.
It’s easy 🙂
- The BEST Customer Service System
- Calming Upset Customers
- Customer Service Excellence
- Beyond Customer Service - Effective Programs to Retain Your Customers
- Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service Skills
- Call Centre Success - Essential Skills
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Customer Service in the Information Age
- Professional Telephone Skills
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes.
These outcomes include:
- Understanding why satisfying customers, the people part of the job, is as important as doing the technical part of the job
- Use the tools of customer satisfaction
- Obtain techniques of overcoming barriers to customer satisfaction
|1-3 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$2,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|