The Customer Satisfaction course will teach you why satisfying customers, the people part of the job, is as important as doing the technical part of the job.
You will learn about:
- Clearing the Barriers
- How Customer Relationship skills can build your success
- Building Customer Relationships for Repeat Business
- Dealing with Difficult People
- The Secret of Success
- Five Techniques for Preventing Burnout
- A Successful Strategy for Getting More Cooperation
- Building the Foundations for Customer Service
- Meet the Requirements of the People You Serve
- Customer Satisfaction Is Easier When You Have Targets
- A Shortcut for Defining Targets
- The Pleasant Payoff
- The Customer Is Not Always Right, But?
- Seven Practical Steps to Customer Problem Solving
- Six Cooperation Techniques
- Building Motivation with Customer Feedback
- The Best Kind of Customer Feedback
- How to Keep It Going
- Recap of Techniques
This course has only one level.
Would you like to customise your course?
You can leave some topics out of this course, and add new topics from other courses.
The easiest way to do this is to download the course outline from each of the courses you’re interested in, then highlight the topics you would like to cover from each course.
Then simply email the highlighted course outlines back to us, and we’ll have your trainer customise your training, to cover the topics you want.
It’s easy 🙂
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes.
These outcomes include:
- Understanding why satisfying customers, the people part of the job, is as important as doing the technical part of the job
- Use the tools of customer satisfaction
- Obtain techniques of overcoming barriers to customer satisfaction
|1-3 trainees||$1,595||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$195||per day|