Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service Training
Overview:Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Training all employees using consistent customer service skills, allows them to have a common process and language when assisting customers. This allows the business to brand their interaction of excellent service to the customer, which adds value to the business. Investing in employee training gives employees a feeling of value and improves morale. In addition, when employees feel valued, they value their customers.
This course has only one level
At the completion of this course students should be able to:
- Define quality customer service
- Employ nine basic but important telephone skills
- Professionally manage complex customer telephone calls
- Manage various customer behaviour styles on the telephone
- Interpret customer wants and deliver positive customer service actions
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$130||per day|