Handling Difficult People and Situations
Overview:Handling Difficult People and Situations are skills which are important to us all.The knowledge gained from this course will help you learn to deal with difficult people and situations in a professional and diligent manner. The topics covered include:
- The personality profiles of difficult people
- Who are the difficult people in your life
- How you see and hear difficult people
- Do you contribute to the problem
- The power of a difficult person
- Degrees of difficulty
- Your favourite difficult person
- Your first response, and getting past the first response
- Go, or No Go
- Making a Plan and Finding the Words
- Planning to deal with difficult people
- Strategies for dealing with different types of people
- Leading the difficult customer to a better outcome
- The LEAD Model - Listen, Explore, Attend, Deliver a Solution
- Being the difficult person yourself
- Appreciative Inquiry
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Identify who the difficult people in your life have been in terms of their characteristics and the rewards they get for behaving as they do.
- Examine how your personal beliefs and values play into the way you deal with difficult people.
- Identify the ‘sources of power’ your difficult people have over you, and you’ll learn the degree of difficulty posed by each one.
- Assess each difficult person to enable you to make a good decision about how to handle each situation you face.
- Identify tools to help you find the right words, and you’ll receive a process model to guide you though the interaction with uncommon grace and skill.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,895||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$2,995||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$300||per day|