Handling Difficult People and Situations
Overview:The skills and knowledge gained from this course will help you learn to deal with difficult people and situations in a professional and diligent manner.
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Identify who the difficult people in your life have been in terms of their characteristics and the rewards they get for behaving as they do.
- Examine how your personal beliefs and values play into the way you deal with difficult people.
- Identify the ‘sources of power’ your difficult people have over you, and you’ll learn the degree of difficulty posed by each one.
- Assess each difficult person to enable you to make a good decision about how to handle each situation you face.
- Identify tools to help you find the right words, and you’ll receive a process model to guide you though the interaction with uncommon grace and skill.
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$130||per day|