Customer Service Excellence
Customer Service Excellence Training
Are you striving to teach your team how to delight your customers with amazing customer service ?
Do you want to increase customer satisfaction, and retain your customers into the future?
Then this is the course for you.
The Customer Service Excellence course will teach you the importance of developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, and how to manage these relationships in the future.
You will learn about:
- the value of caring about your customers
- trends in customer service
- how you can make the difference by applying the human touch
- managing face to face contact and the benefits of active listening
- the value of complaints and the service recovery process
- learn who the customer is and about customer relationship management
- how to engage with difficult customers when they are angry or unreasonable
- ways to increase customer loyalty and those moments of truth
- how to increase sales via customer service
- sales orientation and the nature of persuasion
Why You Should Invest in Customer Service Excellence Training for Your Team
Customer service training will equip your employees with practical strategies when working with both customers and co-workers. It will provide your organisation with numerous benefits, such as:
- enhanced worker adaptability
- improved employee skills and abilities
- decreased resistance to change
- higher levels of staff retention
Learn how to develop a quantifiable objective for your customer service. It could be that you desire to:
- drive sales
- gain a competitive edge in your industry
- meet all your customer time frames
- reduce the number of referrals to management or tech support
- develop new leads
- or more
Improving your team’s customer service skills will provide immediate, measurable benefits. Work with your CTO Program Manager to customise your training workshops to meet your needs.
The Benefits of Customer Service Excellence Training
Consider the benefits of investing in a customer service course for your workplace.
- Increase employee motivation and engagement: You can show your employees that you value their efforts and care about their skills development when you provide staff training. This course can help staff to better understand the impact they have on the organisation, to engage them more and to motivate them to do an excellent job.
- Improve customer service skills: Employees can improve their customer service skills and acquire new ones through a course that highlights effective communication, listening, organisation and problem-solving. By training your staff through the program, you can create a standard process for dealing with customers as well as a sense of team unity.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Having the skills and processes to address a customer’s concern at the first point of contact can increase your customer satisfaction. Your customers will remember the quick resolution and excellent care from staff, which can make them loyal to your business.
What You Can Expect from Corporate Training Options’ Customer Service Courses
Areas you can cover in your customer service training include:
- Calming upset customers: We help you develop the skills needed to understand why customers get confused and how you can help calm the situation. You will learn why listening is critical and how you can be proactive and prevent an uncomfortable situation.
- Retaining customers: Excellent customer service goes beyond the immediate sale, and our course can help your organisation to develop strategies that increase customer loyalty. You will learn insights into the needs and expectations of your customers and how effective communication can help retain your customers.
- Telephone courtesy: You can equip your team with necessary yet important telephone skills through our training courses. These skills include how to be professional when speaking to customers on the telephone, active listening, answering questions, negotiating, managing messages, and more. Our facilitators will also guide your team on how to handle various customer behaviours over the phone.
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Customer Service Training?
It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 200 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, provide them with professional development programs. These programs teach them how to perform better, and prepare them for positions of greater responsibility. Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored customer service training program.
This course has only one level
- The BEST Customer Service System
- Calming Upset Customers
- Beyond Customer Service - Effective Programs to Retain Your Customers
- Telephone Courtesy & Customer Service Skills
- Call Centre Success - Essential Skills
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service in the Information Age
- Professional Telephone Skills
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Acquire tools to provide quality customer service and make lasting impressions on customers
- Explore how customers define the success of your company, as well as a customer’s emotional behaviour, and how that sensitivity influenced his or her decision making
- Discover techniques to increase customer satisfaction through your behaviour
- Examine the techniques for providing service through face-to-face contact, the factors that contribute to the success of that contact, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers
- Identify the stages of customer management and recognise who your internal customers are – you will also explore value chain management and how to make positive long-term decisions that add value to your company
- Identify the guidelines for dealing with unreasonable and irate customers
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve
- Increase sales via customer service
|1-3 trainees||$1,999||per day|
|4-20 trainees||$2,999||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|