Customer Service Training
Overview:This course will teach you the importance of developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, and how to manage these relationships in the future.
Duration: 1 Day
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you should have achieved a number of learning outcomes. These outcomes include:
- Acquire tools to provide quality customer service and make lasting impressions on customers
- Explore how customers define the success of your company, as well as a customer’s emotional behaviour, and how that sensitivity influenced his or her decision making
- Discover techniques to increase customer satisfaction through your behaviour
- Examine the techniques for providing service through face-to-face contact, the factors that contribute to the success of that contact, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers
- Identify the stages of customer management and recognise who your internal customers are – you will also explore value chain management and how to make positive long-term decisions that add value to your company
- Identify the guidelines for dealing with unreasonable and irate customers
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve
- Increase sales via customer service
How to enrol:
Are you ready to enrol?
You’re ready if you’ve:
- Select 3 Dates to undertake the course
- Know how many trainees are to undertake the course
- Know which payment option is right for you
- Read the Term and Conditions policy.
Then you’re ready to Enrol Now
|1-3 trainees||$1,495||per day|
|4-8 trainees||$1,795||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$130||per day|