Change Management – Leading through Organisational Transition
Leading your team through change can be make-or-break for your organisation.
Are you ready?
The course – Change Management – Leading your Team through Organisational Transition – will teach you the importance of preparing for change in your organisation.
You will learn about:
- The Pace of Organisational Change
- Where to Focus Your Efforts
- Managing in Today’s Changing Organisation
- The Importance of Continuous Learning
- Organisational Responses to Change
- The Leader’s Role During Change
- Five Elements to Change Planning
- Preparing for Change
- Recognising That Change Involves Loss
- Common Losses from Workplace Change
- Building Supportive Relationships to Ease Change
- Transitioning Through Change
- The First Reaction to Change: Denial
- The Second Phase: Resistance
- Using Ritual to Transition Out of Resistance
- The Final Phases: Exploration and Commitment
- Identifying the Phases in Your Team’s Behavior
- Management Strategies for Each Phase
- Beware the Traps of Transitioning Too Quickly
- Eight Guidelines for Leading Change
- Communicating About Change
- Guidelines for Informing Your Team
- Meeting with Employees Throughout the Change Process
- Planning and Leading a Change Meeting
- Formulating Your Message
- Better Communication Through Active Listening
- Setting the Stage for Engaging Your Team
- Motivating Your Team to Get Involved
- Six Steps for Setting Goals Together
- Maintaining Employee Involvement
- Becoming a Change Leader
- Creating a Vision with Your Group
Creating a Change Action Plan
- An Action Plan for Success
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Leadership Training?
When building and improving a Leadership Team, It’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored Change Management training program.
This course has only one level
When you complete this course you will have achieved a number of learning outcomes.
These outcomes include:
- Exploring and understanding the changes taking place in organisations today
- Being able to explain how organisations can prepare for change
- Clarifying human reactions to change and how to deal with them
- Explain team involvement and visionary leadership
|1-3 trainees||$2,599||per day|
|4-10 trainees||$4,099||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|