Your Team Building course is designed to help you understand the workings of teams and the benefits of facilitating both individual growth and team growth, to attain shared outcomes.
Leadership Training is a unique relationship that provides confidential, individual guidance to help you develop your leadership skills, overcome challenges, plan for the future, and maximise success. Most of us have gaps in knowledge, blind spots, or other shortcomings that prevent us from being the best leaders we can be. Our Training will help you realise your full potential by acting as a resource, sounding board, and partner and also by providing unbiased feedback and asking questions that spark discussion, provoke thought, and inspire self-reflection.
You will learn:
- Designing and understanding the purpose of a Blueprint for your team
- Increasing productivity through teamwork
- The importance of building a strong foundation and taking the time to plan
- Building a climate for motivation
- Establishing accountability
- Combining diverse behaviour styles and leveraging the strengths of each style
- Building a solid team through training
- Promoting teamwork through your leadership style
- Building bridges to better communication
- Involving the team in setting goals and standards
- Creating a climate for team problem solving
- Examining conflict and conflict resolution styles
- Helping a team resolve conflicts productively
- Fostering an environment of mutual trust and respect
- Recognising employee performance
- Implementing positive discipline
- Coaching: Essential in team building
Why choose Corporate Training Options for your Team Building Training?
When Learning Team Building, it’s important to have a partner who can pinpoint the training you need and how best to deliver it.
Corporate Training Options understands that your business results hinge upon how successfully your teams perform. Our team of more than 300 professional facilitators can interpret the specific needs of your organisation, and how to train your people successfully, to achieve the changes you need to see.
As one of Australia’s premier training organisations, CTO works with over 7,000 clients around Australia. We present training experiences that engage both large and small groups and fuel active participation and motivation, right through to assessment and recall.
So, if you’re ready to invest in your team, providing them with professional development programs which allow them to perform better, and prepares them for positions of greater responsibility, Corporate Training Options can offer friendly, professional advice. We’ll discuss your needs, and tailor your training to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to book your tailored Team Building training program.
Duration: 1 Day
This course has only one level
Once you have completed the Team Building course you will be able to:
- Distinguish the differences between a team and a group including defining the characteristics of each
- Create a plan for the team or group
- Understand the benefits of team building in a business environment
- Create a strong foundation for the team or group through the use of organisational skills and planning
- Establish accountability within the team or group
- Determine the right people for your team
- Determining and combining different behaviour styles
- Build a solid team through correct training and understanding
- Promote teamwork through your management style
- Determine the best ways to communicate within and with your team
- Determine how to solve problems within the team and through team effort
- Implement positive discipline within the team or group
|1-3 trainees||$2,599||per day|
|4-10 trainees||$4,099||per day|
|Each additional trainee||$499||per day|